- Dongbao pen is an injection aid incorporating the latest advances
- It has a digital window to show the dosage clearly and accurately.
- It is easy to operate and guarantees accurate dosage. As you
turn the dosage knob, you get one unit at each step. You can easily
preset your dose from 1 to 60 IU.
- In order to guarantee the safety and the best result, Dongbao
Pen shall be used together with Dongbao
insulin delivery system.
Specifications of Dongbao Penfine Needles
- Always check before each injection whether the Dongbao Pen
contains the right type of insulin to be injected.
- Always expel any air, with the Dongbao pen needle pointing upwards,
before each injection.
- If using longer acting (cloudy) insulin, you will need to shake
the Dongbao Pen in up and down manner at least 10 times before
- The needle should be removed immediately after each injection.
If the needle is not removed, temperature changes mayresult in
expelling of liquid from the cartridge as well as a change in
the insulin concentration (strength) in the use of intermediate-acting
or long-acting (cloudy) insulin.
- Read and follow the instructions attached to your Dongbao Pen
(electronic) and Dongbao insulin cartridges. (The instruction
of automatic pen is available in the form of PDF, which requires
an Acrobat Reader. You can click the icon to download.)