Recombinant Human Insulin Isophane Injection
Gansulin N is a recombinant human insulin isophane injection, which
gives you a comparatively lasting, effective and convenient control
of your blood glucose, from Dongbao for the treatment of type 1
or type 2 diabetes.
In vials: 40 IU/ml, 10 ml/vial, total 400 units
In cartridges: 100 IU/ml, 3 ml/cartridge, total 300 units
- White or white-like aseptic suspension
- With the main ingredients including recombinant human insulin
and protamine (isophane)
- For subcutaneous injection
- Comes into effect slowly after injection, reaches its peak within
6-9 hours and lasts about 24 hours
- Click make good
use of insulin, types
and actions of insulin for reference
- It should be shaken into uniform suspension.
- Some people dislike insulin therapy because of their scarce
of injection, which is actually a most effective way to control
blood glucose. Nowadays, advanced medical devices like Dongbao
insulin delivery system have made easy self-administration
possible for daily life.
- Generally Gansulin N should be taken about 1 hour before breakfast
and dinner. The time and dosage for administration may vary according
to your doctor's instructions.
What else we supply:
- Dongbao also provides you the information of diabetes
- The PDF files are available for instructions
of Gansulin N, both in vials and in cartridges. (The Acrobat Reader
is required and you can click the icon to download.)