Recombinant Human Granulocyte Conoly Stimulating Factor
- Neutropenia resulting from the cancer chemotherapy
- Tromoting of neutrophil increase after bone marrow transplantation
- Myelodyplasia syndrome and aplastic anemia
- Congenital neutropenia, idiopathic neutropenia, Myelodyspastic
syndrome with neutropenia and Periodic neutropenia
Te'erjin (filgrastim, rHuG-CSF) is used to
- prevent infection in cancer patients undergoing certain types
of chemotherapy and bone marrow transplants.
- mobilize progenitor cells for collection in peripheral blood
progenitor cell transplants, for treatment of severe chronic neutropenia.
- support treatment of patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Te'erjin finished its clinical trial in October 1999. The
results show that Te'erjin is a safe and effective cytokine
to reduce the incidence of infection and the duration of hospitalization
and antibiotic use; increase the probability of maintaining the
planned dose of chemotherapy on time and reduce the risks associated
with chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- P.R.C. Government License
No. XIATEBAO S19990040; S19990041; S19990042
- China Certification of GMP for Human Drugs (No. B0272)
Related link: www.amoytop.com